Enter the Barrel Horse News NFR T-Shirt Design Contest
Your design could be sold at the National Finals Rodeo and other major events, and be worn by Barrel Horse News fans all over the country. Read all of the rules very carefully; failure to follow them could result in disqualification of your submission. Grand prize winner. In addition to having his or her entry design selected as the design for the Barrel Horse News T-shirt, which Barrel Horse News will print and sell, Barrel Horse News will publish a photo and bio of the winner. The winner also receives an individual Barrel Horse News subscription, as well as a t-shirt with the winning design.
- Your design must be inspired by Barrel Horse News or the barrel racing industry.
- Your design should include the words “Barrel Horse News” or the Barrel Horse News logo (available upon request).
- T-shirt color can be either black or white.
- Your design can be only on the front of the t-shirt.
- You can submit up to three designs, but each must be submitted as a separate entry.
- Your design must be completely original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in the design, and that your design does not contain any copyright material.
- Your design can contain a maximum of four (4) colors, plus the shirt color.
- Design should not exceed 8 ½” x 11” inches.
- It is best to create your design in a professional design program. If using Photoshop or other paint programs, then design must be no less than 600 dpi at 8.5 x 11 inches in dimension. If using Illustrator or Corel Draw, no dpi is required.
- If design is hand-drawn, it must be scanned and converted into a PDF file at no less than 600dpi.
- Please specify if your design is intended to be printed on a white or black t-shirt.
- Your submission should be a PDF file no larger than 5MB. If you win we will ask you for the high-resolution files.
- All submissions must be accompanied by the official Barrel Horse News T-Shirt Contest Entry Form, which can be found at www.BarrelHorseNews.com. Submissions that do not include the form will be disqualified. Electronic submissions should include the completed form as an attachment. If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please fax it to 817-737-9633.
- Barrel Horse News will have all rights to the winning design. By submitting your entry, you agree that should your design win, it can be sold by Barrel Horse News on a t-shirt and other promotional items.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- You must submit your design by midnight August 31, 2013.
- By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules.
Barrel Horse News
Attn. Barrel Horse News T-shirt Contest
2112 Montgomery St
Ft. Worth, TX 76107